Read About Exciting and Current CAH Research!
Kim Lab Publications:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia in the Adolescent
- A Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study of Delayed and Extended Release Hydrocortisone (Chronocort™) versus Conventional Hydrocortisone (Cortef) in the Treatment of Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- The Phenotypic Spectrum of Contiguous Deletion of CYP21A2 and Tenascin XB: Quadricuspid Aortic Valve and Other Midline Defects
- Clinical Characteristics of a Cohort of 244 Patients with Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Increased Abdominal Adiposity in Adolescents and Young Adults With Classical Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia due to 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency
- Decreased Adrenomedullary Function in Infants With Classical Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Cardiovascular disease risk in adult women with congenital adrenal hyperplasia due to 21-hydroxylase deficiency.
- Management of Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia in Childhood
- Testicular Adrenal Rest Tumors in Boys and Young Adults
- Brain Differences in Youth with CAH
Additional CAH Publications:
CAH care guidelines from the Endocrine Society:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Due to Steroid 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency: An Endocrine Society* Clinical Practice Guideline