The Division of Endocrinology at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (CHLA) is committed to improving medical care for children and their families living with CAH!
The CHLA CAH Comprehensive Care Center is a unique team of specialized doctors, nurses, nutritionists, clinical psychologist, and other allied health professionals. We are dedicated to providing care, treatment and support to patients and their families living with CAH.
The CAH clinic is multidisciplinary, and partners with other centers and specialists to provide families with:
- Comprehensive care and education.
- Training for families and medical professionals.
- Perinatology consultation.
- Genetic consultation and counseling.
- Pediatric urology consultation (if state-of-the-art surgical repair is warranted).
- Behavioral health (Child Psychologist specializing in CAH and chronic conditions)
- Nutrition consultation.
- State-of-the-art imaging at CHLA Radiology.
The CAH clinic’s multidisciplinary team also provides resources and opportunities for patients of all ages and their families to meet, exchange ideas and share experiences. These are some of our excellent partners:
- Pediatric Urology (see the Urology Corner)
- Fetal Maternal Center at CHLA
- Medical Genetics, including Genetic Counseling!
- Pediatric Dermatology
Visit us! https://www.chla.org/CAH
To support our ongoing efforts to provide the best medical and surgical treatment for children with CAH, please visit http://connect.chla.org/goto/CAH
Help directly support our Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH) efforts at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles with a donation to the CHLA CAH Center of Excellence. Your tax-deductible gift will make a difference in the lives of many young patients with CAH and their families. If you would like to donate to our CAH Center please visit our Fundraising Page.